BUY HERE NOW Event Terms and Conditions
1. By registering for this BUY HERE NOW Event , Bidders/Buyers are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. All disputes will be settled in Bradley County, Cleveland, Tennessee.
3. To participate, a valid credit card is required for bidding.
4. Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Wire Transfer, Cash, and Check with a Letter of Guarantee. A convenience fee of 3.5% will be charged for all credit card usage. Manufactures Certificate of Origin (MCO) will be mailed out 14 to 21 days after payment has been received.
5. Inspection: Bidders/Buyers are encouraged to visually inspect the items. Business hours 8am-4pm. Local Time
6. This BUY HERE NOW Event opens on Wednesday, November 28 at 9:00 am (EST) and closes on Monday, December 3 at 2:00 pm (EST).
7. Check-out times are Tuesday, December 4, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (EST) and Wednesday, December 5, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (EST). All other arrangements must be made with Stone Brothers Auction, LLC at 423-240-8383. Items not picked up by Wednesday, December 5 will be charged a $5.00 per day storage fee. After 10 days items will revert to Yamaha.
8. Shipping: Bidders/Buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements. Bidders/Buyers assume all risk and responsibility for loading and removal of items purchased.
9. All items have been available for preview.
10. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS ", with no representations and warranties, expressed or implied. Bidders/Buyers are responsible for making his or her determination as far as the condition or any other concerns pertaining to the items up for sale.
11. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
12. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
13. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC reserves the right to cancel any event, delete and add items to any event at any time for any reason.
14. Bidders/Buyers acknowledge and understand this is an On-Line BUY HERE NOW Event. Under no circumstances shall Bidders/Buyers have any kind of claims against Stone Brothers Auction, LLC for internet service failure or missed bids.
15. Bidders/Buyers hereby authorize Stone Brothers Auction, LLC to charge my credit card for the full amount of my bill unless other methods of payment have been satisfied.