Auction Terms and Conditions
1. By registering for this On-Line Auction, Bidders/Buyers are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. All disputes will be settled in Bradley County, Cleveland, Tennessee.
3. To participate a valid credit card is required for bidding.
4. Payment: Check or Yamaha Free 60- Day Flooring with Approved Credit Line at Wells Fargo.
5. This BUY HERE SALE opens on Monday, November 19 at 9:00 am (EST) and closes on Tuesday, November 20 at 2:00 pm (EST).
6. Shipping: 8 Cars Free Shipping up to 125 miles and 16 cars Free Shipping up to 250 miles.
7. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS ", with no representations and warranties, expressed or implied. Bidders/Buyers are responsible for making his or her determination as far as the condition or any other concerns pertaining to the items up for auction.
8. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
9. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
10. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC reserves the right to cancel any auction, delete and add items to any auction at any time for any reason.
11. Bidders/Buyers acknowledge and understand this is an On-Line Auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidders/Buyers have any kind of claims against Stone Brothers Auction, LLC for internet service failure or missed bids. Stone Brothers Auction, LLC reserves the right to extend the bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding due to technical issues. Bidders/Buyers are encouraged to leave their maximum bid before the auction closes. When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another Bidder/Buyer has to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
12. Bidders/Buyers hereby authorize Stone Brothers Auction, LLC to charge my credit card for the full amount of my bill unless other methods of payment have been satisfied.
13. Auction End Times: Stone Brothers Auction, LLC On-Line Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an "Auto Extend" feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5-minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.